An Interactive Posture refinement class and Q&A With Amrei June 24/2017 12-4pm
Amrei, a former Australian yoga champion has been practising Bikram yoga since 2001 and has held posture refinement seminars across Europe, Asia and Australia
She is considered an authority in the Bikram yoga world and has been judging the International Yoga Championships (IYSF) since 2009.
Amrei’s gift is her ability to see and understand students’ postures, their body’s pain points, and what might be possible in that moment. She finds ways to communicate which speak to each student as an individual to help beginners and advanced practitioners alike break through their mental and physical barriers.
Her expertise is matched only by her humbleness and humour, making her classes accessible and fun whilst still challenging students to explore their limits to heal their body through Bikram yoga
Have you got questions about pain, injuries, general technique or about any of the Bikram yoga postures? This is your time!
* Learn by talking, watching and applying to your practise immediately
* Light-hearted and in reduced heat
* Suitable and beneficial for complete beginner to rockstar yogi
* Explore your potential and get maximum benefits from your Bikram yoga practice
Come for an afternoon of fun and knowledge, soak up everthing this authority has to offer!
- 60.00 Pre-pay before 12/2017
- 75.00 After Pre-pay date and on the day
See you in the Hot Room!