Terms & Conditions of Use
Prices and Payment
- All prices are in $AUD.
- Delivery charges are not included in the prices quoted.
- We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards.
- Payment is taken once we have established that we can fulfill your order, checked details and stock availability and dispatched your goods.
- We do not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order.
- We only deliver within the mainland of Australia.
- We cannot guarantee delivery times but we aim to deliver within 10 working days.
- The delivery costs in Australia are are as follows: $10.00 (up to 1kg).
- All items offered on our website are subject to availability.
- To purchase any of the items on our web site, click the "add to basket" button shown on each product page.
- When you place an order we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order containing the details of your order.
- Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we've accepted your order or dispatched the product to you.
- The contract will be filed.
- You have the right to cancel your order within seven working days of delivery (starting the day after you receive the goods) and may return them for a full refund, postage at your expense.
- This will apply to your order unless you order goods made to your own specification, perishable goods or goods that by their nature cannot be returned, video, dvd, audio or software products and the item has been unsealed, newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
- Should you cancel the contract we will then refund you the price you have paid for the goods.
- It is your responsibility to give notice of your wish to cancel within this cancellation period by email, fax or letter.
- You are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods.
- The goods must be returned in saleable condition at your expense and we would recommend for your own protection that you use a recorded delivery service.
- Should you order, details of this right will be sent to you with your confirmatory e-mail.
After-sales Services and Guarantees
- All products are covered by all local guarantees.
Any complaints regarding the goods or services supplied should be made to:
Bikram Yoga Australia
Level 1 / 256 Crown Street
Darlinghurst NSW 2010
ph +61 2 9356 4999
fax +61 2 9356 4955
You can e-mail, write, telephone or fax us with your complaint.
Our normal office hours are: 9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday, 9am - 1.00pm Saturday.
- These terms and conditions do not affect any of your statutory rights.