Re-Opening June 20th / 8:00am
The time has come for us to welcome you back.
Please read all information to help our team serve you better
We are all looking forward to seeing you very soon!
We have set the date in the hopes that government restrictions of 10 people will lift sooner, and if they don’t we will work with that too.
Set yourself up for the 20th June. Woo hoo!!!
Below is the information you will need when we resume classes. The price increase will now take effect June 13th. For the time being (the next month or so), only the direct debit membership will be sold. All current class packs already in the system will be honoured. The direct debit pass can only be purchased via the link below or via our website. Once that is set up please use the Mindbody app to book in when the time comes.
- Make sure you have filled out a new online waiver, you will need to login using our student login HERE.
- Pre-register for class using the Mindbody App or login to your account HERE.
- Members who have not pre-registered will not be permitted to attend. If you need assistance with this, please call us to get set up. (02) 9356 4999
- Bookings will open 2 days in advance. Bookings for class will close 2 hrs prior to allow for waiting list students.
- If you have a class pass and are booked in and don’t show, the pass will be used up.
- Arrive at the studio on time. Doors will close 5 minutes before class start time, late entries will not be permitted.
- The hot room is marked with allocated mat spots to accommodate social distancing requirements. We ask you to stand within these spots.
- The mat rack storage downstairs will no longer be available. Please take all mats home with you.
- We are still clarifying whether mat rentals and showers will be allowed.
- All lost property will be thrown out, please limit the amount of belongings you bring with you.
- The usual etiquette rules of the yoga school still apply.
- The studio doors will only open 15 minutes before class starts and once you are in the hot room you are in there. Please go to the toilet and get yourself setup so you can take a savasana so as to limit your movements around the school.
- Stay tuned for a class timetable update as soon as we know the parameters in which we need to work under from the NSW Government.
BE SAFE – BE RESPONSIBLE – COVID19
The well being of our students and teachers is our highest priority and we are committed to providing a safe environment for all.
For your safety, enhanced cleaning measures will be in effect. Please assist us in helping to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
*Hand sanitiser dispensers have been placed in the main parts of the yoga school. Please use them when you exit and enter the building and practice good hand washing after using the bathroom and before coming into the hot room.
*Hospital grade germicide is sprayed after every class and all surfaces wiped down.
*If you are sick in any capacity, do not come to class. *If you have been overseas please call us first.
*If you have been in contact with someone who has had Covid-19 let us know immediately.
In the event there is a reported COVID-19 positive case in the studio, the relative authorities will be contacted and the members who had potential contact will be notified. The studio will be disinfected to ensure it is safe to resume classes.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we move forward, we are doing our absolute best to get up and running.
Marty + Katie + Team BYD