Bikram Yoga Darlinghurst Terms and Conditions
Bikram Yoga Darlinghurst Membership & Class Pass Terms and Conditions
Ezidebit Autopay :
The Ezidebit Autopay Membership is our most popular option. It is designed to be easy, safe and affordable. We understand that your practice may take time and with this option you can be sure that you are saving money and time while you work on your practice both physically and mentally. You can attend unlimited classes for as little as $23 per week! You’ll also receive the following benefits:
- Classes at significantly reduced rates.
- 10 % of merchandise (excluding drinks, hire items and supplements)
- Access to in house Posture Clinics at a discounted rate
- Free mat storage
Suspend your Memberships:
If you would like to suspend your Membership simply email us with at least five (5) business days’ notice from your next scheduled direct debit payment. We can suspend your Ezidebit Autopay Membership for a minimum of seven (7) days and for a maximum of fourteen (14) days over any 12 month period.
Cancel your Membership:
We understand circumstances change, so that’s why our a minimum term is only three (3) months, allowing people to cancel their membership if they have to go away for any length of time and then simply renew the membership upon their return. After the minimum term, simply email us with at least five (5) business days’ notice from your next scheduled direct debit payment. If appropriate notice is not given and a transaction is processed we are not able to provide a refund. So please make sure to contact is as soon as you know you won’t be able to continue your membership. A fee of a $100 applies to cancellations of Direct Debits that do not run the full length of the contracted term – being three (3) months.
The Ezidebit Autopay Membership can be paid weekly, fortnightly or monthly. You choose which option you prefer when you sign up. This always can be changed at a later date if required.
- Fees – please note these fees may vary slightly
Transaction fee – $0.88 from Bank/Building Society/Credit Unions or 1.88% from Master Card, Visa /4.4% AMEX, Diners. Failed payment fee – $9.90
- All passes and direct debit transactions are non-exchangeable, non-refundable or non-transferable. Unfortunately we are not able to refund any client for unused Membership periods or Class Passes.
- We will not pass your email address or any other details on to any other party.
- Not available on all passes
- Include single parents, full-time students (studying in Australia), seniors and the unemployed with a valid concession card or Centerlink card.
- Are not available online. Please present your valid concession card at the studio to access concession rates.
Intro Pass Validity
- One Intro Pass per person for new students only
- Only available for Sydney residents
- If you have not practised at the studio for over 24 months you may purchase another Intro Pass.
- Bikram Yoga Darlinghurst reserves the right to cancel and change teachers, events, classes and workshops without prior notice.
- Clients must notify class teacher if taking prescribed medications or has an injury/illness or recent surgery.
- We unfortunately cannot accept pregnant students. For more information please speak to Darren.
- Late arrivals to class will not be permitted to join the class. We cannot keep the doors open if you are running late.
- All students must practice with a mat and a towel.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the yoga room. If you are on call for work please let your teacher know before class.
- Class duration is 90 minutes for everyone. We require full commitment to the 90 minute class. Savasana is compulsory.
- During peak times, keep shower duration to 3 minutes or less.
- Bikram Yoga Darlinghurst is not responsible for any items left behind at the studio. This includes mats and lost items.